Marketing Manager (Online/Offline)
Al Rajhi Takaful
- Manage brand messaging via marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Ensure relevant metrics are measured, benchmarks met, staff performance enhanced, and managed communities enriched through assigned goals and objectives.
- Oversee the delivery of optimized media campaigns across all platforms, digital strategy and planning, content and advertising, online and offline.
- Measure performance of marketing activities using Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Demonstrate company values at every opportunity.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales objectives.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Support in the design of online/print ads and publications.
- Work closely with GLT, departmental heads and external agencies to ensure and implement consistent brand deliveries across all channels.
- Manage marketing vendors, events, spending and budgets.
MAR 2018 – CURRENT
Digital Marketing Specialist & Strategist
Al Rajhi Takaful
- Adhering to Al Rajhi Takaful digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all Al Rajhi Takaful digital-marketing related activities including alrajhitakaful.com, social media sites, microsites and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage Al Rajhi Takaful’s sales and marketing presence on social networks and e-commerce channels.
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO.
- Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve alrajhitakaful.com.
- Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions.
- Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests.
- Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars.
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar.
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support.
- Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships with distributors and partners.
- Develop creative briefs to give the internal creative team and agencies clear direction.
- Manage agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects Al Rajhi Takaful branding specifications.
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Comply with Regulatory routing, documentation and archiving standards.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns.
- Preparation of sales incentive plans for the team.
- Planning strategy and financial budget for E-channels online department.
APR 2016 – FEB 2018
Senior Web Production Officer
HSBC Bank plc.
- Responsible for content management and operations of the Content Management Services (CMS) team.
- Working closely with the Managers and the CMS teams from Manila, Colombo, Hyderabad, Guangzhou and Kraków to ensure the quality and delivery of work to clients in a timely fashion.
- Enabling high competency of the CMS team and ensuring smooth on-site production operations.
- Content management on all Group content management systems, including Sitecore, Sharepoint, BDE, SiaB, GCMS, etc.
- Website rebranding and migration management, including quotation, scoping, prototyping and execution.
- Cross platform website management / administration.
- Web metrics reporting and analysis using Group-standard Webtrends and Sitebeam.
- Monitor the performance Manage SEO and Metadata of HSBC Public and Staff websites and microsites.
- Establishing and promoting social media presence.
JAN 2014 – FEB 2016
Advertising Technology Producer (Operations)
- Deliver global processes that enable efficient technical execution of all display advertising solutions across the Yahoo! EMEA network of sites (including Maktoob.com) and partner sites using proprietary advertising building and serving tools.
- Manage the implementation of rich media ad campaigns from a technical operations standpoint, including creative consultation and media placement, defining and maintaining advertising specification, establishing best practices and technical QA.
- Provide support for the Advertising Operations team on day-to-day ad-related issues (ad systems first-tier support and troubleshooting) and train them on executing common display advertising solutions.
- Develop a good knowledge of the display advertising markets in the Middle East and rest of EMEA by maintaining operational relationship with internal and external clients.
- Work with global counterparts to implement internal and 3rd-party ad technologies.
- Participate in identifying and developing new display advertising opportunities (e.g., new ad formats, ad technology strategy, etc.).
- Provide mentoring, training and support to less experienced team members.
- Drive initiatives to improve processes and operational performance.
- Participate in cross functional projects as well as leading projects and teams through executions from planning to launch.
- Supported as a Point Of Contact for the German market and advising Advertising Operations Executives and AMs.
- Interviewing new hires (Advertising Technology Producers) in Cairo, Dublin and Amman.
MAR 2012 - OCT 2013
- Maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Interface for performance issues.
- Troubleshoot the site.
- Review statistics and monitor analytics.
- Maintain responsive design.
- Plan for future changes to the website.
- Design and develop websites, flash games, newsletters, presentations and online advertisements.
AUG 2010 - FEB 2012
Senior Creative Designer
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion. From concept and design to production.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces.
- Support the Sales Team in creating necessary sales material.
- Work with the Sourcing & Planning Team to develop packaging for all products.
- Work closely with the VP of Creative on the design and production of the catalog.
- Assist in planning and art directing photo shoots.
- Available to go on press checks.
- As the design team grows, I was able to lead and manage junior designers and freelancers.
- Designed and developed several websites.
- Invented a motion via infrared tracking kit to detect human motion and act accordingly and designed and developed its software.
JAN 2010 - JUL 2010